Thursday 27 May 2010

NARS Striptease lip gloss

This morning I tried the 'Striptease' part of my freebie NARS lip gloss duo.

In all honesty I am not blown away and I have not fell completely and utterly in love with it.

The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smells kind of dusty and plastic-y, which is not what I want from something I am slathering on my lips.
However, the colour is lovely. Kind of sheer nude. The consistency is also to my liking, not too sticky or greasy. It provides subtle sheen and makes my lips look rather kissable.

I still can't get over that smell though. The other part of the duo (Dolce Vita) doesn't smell like that so I am a bit confused. Has anyone else experienced this?

I probably would repurchase this lippy because the colour is great. But I do prefer my good old Benefit Her Glossiness lip glosses for colour, consistency and smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers